Saturday, November 26, 2011

B Hive Designs

OK....this will not come as a surprise to those of you who know me, but I am a terrible procrastinator. I have a knack for pulling things together right on time, but not without a fair amount of stress & at least one sleepless night leading up to an event. So here I sit, knowing that I need to head out to the studio to print some items for my sale tomorrow....yet, procrastinating while blogging. Doesn't that grab your interest a little? Aren't you wondering, "Can she pull it together? Will she have anything to sell tomorrow? Will it all be lame?" ....Well come find out. See what the 'ol B Hive can whip up in one evening. And, then chill-ax with me for a bit with a glass of vino. I really can't think of any thing better than that :)

See you at the party, November 27th!!

Oh, & expect a super discount!!

No comments:

Post a Comment